Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud
Financials Cloud Offerings
The most comprehensive, integrated, and scalable financial management solution available. Oracle Financials Cloud offers extensive support for global companies in a wide variety of industries.
· Gain real-time access to live financial data
· Comply with global accounting standards and multiple legislative, industry, or geographic requirements
· Proactively resolve issues to expedite automated processing
· Improve decision-making and increase accuracy during transaction entry
· Control costs and increase visibility into spending
· Improve cash inflows and manage cash positions
· Reduce transaction processing costs and data entry errors
Procurement Cloud Offerings
Use Procurement Cloud to streamline your source-to-pay process through automation and social collaboration, while controlling costs and achieving higher margins.
Procurement Cloud Services streamline your source to pay process through automation and social collaboration, while controlling costs. Offerings proposed are Core Purchasing, Contract Management, Sourcing, Self-Service Requisitioning, Supplier Portal, and Supplier Qualification Management Cloud Services.
· Lower costs
· Collaborate for better results
· Enhance negotiation strategies
· Streamline supplier negotiation process
· Drive competitive behavior from suppliers
· Minimize training and ongoing support
· Determine best award decisions
Project Portfolio Management Cloud Offerings
Oracle Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Cloud is the modern, enterprise-grade solution for project-centric businesses, with complete and integrated project financial management to improve profitability, and contemporary project execution to power delivery.
Risk Management Cloud Offerings
Use Oracle Risk Management with embedded artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to automate advanced analysis for ERP role design, segregation of duties (SOX), data privacy (GDPR), and preventing financial fraud.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us. You’ll be glad you did.
Oracle Cloud Pricing Models
Review Alpha Net Delivery Models