Alpha Net is chosen as SmartGT’s strategic system Integration partner for this initiative and the roadmap is to create a strong Integration product with major Enterprise solutions with a strong support model to support marquee clientele’s who already are adopting SmartGT and pursue prospects to represent ‘Anet- SmartGT’ as a bundled solution offering under different models – SaaS-based, On-Premise or a hybrid.
Data Integration Synopsis
Typical data integration points between Oracle and SmartGT includes master and transaction data. The most common masters include Item master, Customer Master, Vendor Master, Cost master, Price lists as a part of standard integration. In addition, there is a provision of non-standard masters like data that resides in oracle in lookups, Descriptive Flexfields or custom tables which can additionally be pulled into SmartGT on a need basis.
Transactional data includes Orders, Shipments/Deliveries, Purchase orders, Warehouse Transfers Inter-Org, IR-ISO). The approaches to integrations often are batch mode and real-time and depending on the needs of the customers, we can configure the same.
Though system provides for a reverse feed from SmartGT to Oracle, this would be enabled after careful evaluation on what data needs to flow into Oracle and at what points in order to keep the relational integrity of data within Oracle and yet not impact audit or other system compliances. Third party tools interfacing needs are completely met based on requirements that would be gathered from individual clients and would be custom interfaced based making use of API’s that are available.
- Use of State of the art technology to scale to up to ERP standards. Oracle R12, SOA, fusion ware, OSB (fusion ware architecture)
- Bi-directional data interchange with easy configurability
- Integrated intelligence on Reporting with Edit reports to ensure data balance between systems
- Custom interface approach includes careful requirements gathering and agreeing on the data interchanges
- Providing security model for such data interchanges between systems
- Maintenance includes batch and real-time options and suggested approaches depending upon the nature of data and criticality to business
Proposed Integration Architecture(s)
- Secured Web Service and Proxy address can be created using Oracle SOA Suite and OSB(Oracle Service Bus).
- Web Service will have input parameters Master and/or Transactional Data.
- Web Service can response immediately(Synchronous) or Scheduled/Depending on
- Web Service will talk to SmartGT system SQL Server using DB Adapter.
- Web Service (SOAP or REST) can be consumed by any application or system.
- Need to identify capability of External System(eg. Oracle ERP/SAP or any application) to interact with Secured Web Service. API used by those systems to consume Web Service which would interact with SmartGT System.